Wilson James can provide a dedicated and specifically trained on site material handling team. The team delivers the on-site material movement for sub-contractors, which reduces the total labour resource, plant and equipment required and provided by each individual sub contractor on site. The key benefits from investing in an on site Material Handling Team includes:
- improved safety,
- greater certainty of material availability,
- reduction on materials wasted by incorrect handling and storage onsite,
- materials delivered to the right place at the right time,
- reduction of the costs associated with individual sub contractors each supplying labour, plant and equipment to the project,
- ensuring programme certainty.
Click here to access a site logistics case study on the Allerton High School project.